Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happier

I truly married the best man in the whole world. Nay, Universe.

Last night as we were going to sleep, your sweet daddy says...

"Hey. I think about you all day. I try to think about ways to help you. I always feel happier when I'm helping you."

And guess what! I feel happier when I'm helping him too. We are figuring this marriage thing out. It is 0% about me or about how clean my house is or cute I can decorate it or how skinny I am... It is 100% about serving my sweet husband. And letting him serve me. I love him so very much. I will never be able to thank Heavenly Father enough for letting us find each other.

Also kids, I can't wait to have you. Give me just another year or so to keep get out of school! Then I promise I'll try to get you down here as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging. I love your posts!
    -Aubs

    ReplyDelete