Wednesday, October 9, 2013

No Time!

Dear Kids,

Life is busy these days. I only see your Daddy for about 2 hours every day. Which totally stinks! (That's not including the 7 hours we sleep) I have a lot to complain about with a full work and school schedule. But, I have far more to be grateful for. 

Even right now, I should be doing homework. I just feel overwhelmed with gratitude for this amazing life I have the blessing of leading. I started keeping a grateful journal and it has helped my attitude immensely. 

My dear friend Cyndi gave me some great advice. Put your calling first and everything will fall into place. I hope that when I'm finally your mommy, I can put that calling first. But, for now. I put my laurels first. I pray for them so hard. I search for ways I can help them better. And, guess what! I got an 80% on a New Testament exam I thought I would fail, and I also nailed a Geology exam! Things do fall into place. I also have a very strong testimony of tithing. Elder Bednar helped me realize that in his talk last Saturday. Dad and I have many blessings because we pay our tithing. It has never been a question either. We have been very blessed. 

I'm so grateful to have the priesthood in my home. Just when I thought this schedule was going to be too much for me, your father laid his hands on my head and gave me a priesthood blessing. So that I could sort out my priorities and get through this busy time. That man I married is so wonderful. He blesses my life every day. And he never complains that I haven't cooked a meal in 2 months. Whoops! 

Our little life is beautiful. I have to get through these rough, busy, but amazing times so I can finally bring you little nuggets into this world! That also terrifies me. It's a rough world. And it is getting far worse. The Church is true. I love it with all my heart. 

Here's to more busy/great times ahead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment