Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Intolerant.

Thank heavens I'm not referring to my sweet husband. He is quite tolerant.
What isn't, is my body.
Oh kids I hope I don't pass this on to you.
My whole life I have had two true loves. Your father... And ice cream.
However this weekend, as my hormones were giving me grief... I started realizing there was a pattern to my discomfort. It was strictly correlated with dairy.
Now I haven't confirmed this yet, but I plan to go without for a few days to make my final decision.
Funny story.
Today I didn't have any dairy all day. Then my loving husband, your sweet father, made me a milkshake. Since then I have felt like I should throw up because something isn't digesting right.
After your dad's friend left tonight, he came to lie down next to me. I began telling him how sad I was because I love milk and ice cream. Unfortunately, my hormones are RAGING. It turned into a full blown cry session and anxiety attack. We were laughing so hard but I also couldn't breathe because I was crying so hard.
"Katelin stop crying!!"
"I ca-a-an't!!! *gasp*"
"What's the matter?!"
"I *sniff* want to eat ice cream on the cruuuuuuise!!" *gasp for air*"

Good times.
Well ice cream, goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend.

1 comment: