Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hypochondriac

Oh children. This is about to be a serious TMI moment. 

There's a little pill I have to take to make sure you don't come yet. It's been giving me some real issues and making my body really upset at me sometimes. 

I get random headaches, random nausea attacks, and random cramps. Oh, and also it makes me really mad for no apparent reason. 

Your father is sure that I'm a hypochondriac. That's a big word, kids. It means I'm a crazy person who thinks I'm sick all the time. But, the good news is. He stays by my side through it all. He is always offering to help and canceling plans to be with me. (even if I tell him not to) 

The point is... I married a very patient man. I love him very much. 

2 comments:

  1. what birth control are you on? mine doesnt make me crazy (i know every woman is different) i take microgestin. ive been considering changing to the shots every 3 months.
    -aubinaubikins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I just finished my women's health class, and we just discussed all the contraceptive options out there. Have you talked to your doc about non hormonal IUD'S? They don't mess with your hormones at all, they just block conception. Let me know if you've got questions! :D

    ReplyDelete