Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Running Late

Am I too late to get my resolutions down? 
A goal not written is only a wish.

No? K good! 

Well here goes. 

Physical:

Run the Deseret News 10k again and beat my time by 5 minutes

Only eat crappy fast food once a week (McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell)

Walk to Rodgerson's (when we live on the other side of the hill) either to get my car, or to walk back with Trace -- as soon as it's warm enough to do so.


Domestic:

Get into habits and a schedule with cooking and cleaning.

Try new things in my cooking.

Make real desserts for my sweetheart with a sweet tooth.

Keep the house clean - and deep clean it every Saturday.


Emotional:

Get married... to a dream boat of a man.

Date my husband.

Learn to share the load.

Ask questions and communicate instead of guessing what Trace is thinking.


Financial:

Start to build credit with a card just for gas.

Communicate openly about our money, don't keep any secrets.

Save as much as we can

Live below our means


Spiritual:

Pick a topic to study every week. Use scriptures, talks, books. Utilize my study journal better.
Pray every night with Trace and alone. Talk about our prayer first and don't let them get lax or repetitive.

Attend the temple at least 3 times a month - at least 2 of those with Trace.

Get a calling in my new ward and fulfill it like I've never fulfilled a calling before.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck attending the temple 3 times a month! If you pull that off, you'll really be an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete